Sooooooooooooo! It’s been an absolute hot minute..(over a year…sigh!), because life happened. But we’re back!!!!! Yay!!!!!
Here’s a gorgeous simply complex (pun intended..ha!) style to kick things off again, especially for those of us planning for special occasions this time of year, i.e parties, church, dinners, etc….‘‘tis the season”. It takes a little more time than the average 30 mins but it’s worth it. So here goes:
1. always begin by parting the front for the fringe.
2.Then decide which side you would like the final bunch to fall.
3. Take your time to divide the hair into sections according to your direction. I believe mine was divided into 6 parts.
4. Band each section so it’s all ready to braid.
5. Braid the fringe parting according to your child’s face, some may not even require a fringe, mine was to the sides of her face and beaded.
6. For the updo, begin each section by parting some hair in the direction of the section, so it has a curve (horizontal, then vertical) and then braid.
7. For the zig-zag, part hair horizontally, one by one, then clipping each part in opposite directions so it’s fluid to braid.
8. Braid zig-zag to the top and band together with single vertical braid, loosely twist the rest of the hair to the tip.
9. Do the same for rest
10. Loosely braid the loosely twisted ends together towards the side direction you desire and tuck end inwards.
YOU DID IT!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!
A gorgeous simply complex hairstyle
You’re more than welcome to use gel etc…in the hair, I only use head wraps to keep it looking neat. You can also add accessories like bows or flowers to kick it up an extra gear. I forgot, but the style held it’s own.
Now! Enjoy your special occasion